Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Tangle - CALI

This is a tangle I started creating almost a year ago while sitting in a conference room in - you guessed it - California.  Since I am a California native, I thought naming it after my home state was fitting.  So...while I was sitting in this hour after hour long presentation I noticed the woman sitting in front of me had a pretty cool print on her blouse and decided to play with it and voila!  Cali was born!

CALI
by Lara Williams, CZT

Keep Tangling!!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a striking tangle and allows a great chance to create a different look by using pretty fill in effects each time you draw it. Thanks for sharing this lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to Tangles, so your step-by-step is so helpful. Great designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous Zentangle! It is so cheerful and versatile. It sets a mood for any tile you are adding it to.

    ReplyDelete