Friday, May 11, 2012

New Tangle: LinQ

I love this tangle!  I was surprised how it just sort of was born within 5 minutes of the first stroke.  I was working hard on trying to develop another tangle, that I still haven't quite gotten down and I took a break.  I made the first stroke and linked it up to the first and it just took off from there.  I think this is another very versatile tangle that allows you to take it further and has many possibilities for tangleations.  







Keep Tangling!

16 comments:

  1. looks like a really fun tangle! i am going to try it out with erin's zendala dare today :) thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo fun! It looks like it could grow all sorts of ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun, must try in my next zentangle practice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! When I saw it on Tangle Patterns I almost wasn't going to click it cause I thought it would be too hard. But it looks easy! Thanks so much for the great instructions and great tangle:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like this is going to be lots of fun, very whimsical looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just tried this and it is fun and so cute. Thank you for your generosity in sharing your ideas! Your instructions were perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This tangle looks like a great party! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very lovely and romantic tangle,
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love it. I tried it and it looks great and so easy. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my favorite tangle. Thank you!!!!!! ))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this one! And am definitely going to try it. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll try this one for my morning tangle practice. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this is my favorite tangle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just bumped into this and LOVE it. Good job!

    ReplyDelete