Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Tangle - Ojo

I just recently went through some old tangling stuff and found sketches of patterns I found in some library books several years ago - way before my blog and the thought of putting my own patterns out there.  Here is the first which I call - OJO.  As I was coming up with the steps I first thought it looked like a bug and then I noticed that it looked like an eye with really long pretty eye lashes.  My long ago experience with Spanish immediately brought up the word for eye in Spanish and voila (that's all the french i know) we have OJO.  


OJO 
By Lara Williams, CZT

Keep Tangling!!


17 comments:

  1. This is great I love it will be using this one for sure. Thanks for your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, and much easier than it first appears...I'l be playing with this one for quite a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so delicate and pretty. Just in time for Valentine's cards! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this design, the flow of curves and flowing of the curls and of course the pop of flare. Just awesome and easy to remember. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of fun! I'll be using this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the new pattern. I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's absolutely gorOJOus,and the unfurling curlicues are soooo pretty and delicate too. I've just found your lovely blog via Tangle Patterns Website, and will be checking back through you other posts. Thank you soooo much for sharing these step by steps with us.
    Warmest best wishes,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love the simplicity of this tangle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun and versatile! Thanks for yet another great design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty, just about to do a name tile for a friend named Jo, so will try and include this!

    ReplyDelete