Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Tangle: Spinstar


This tangle gets its name from the shape and the way you need to turn and turn and turn your tile to create it.  In the development phase it started out with straight instead of curved lines which I guess could be a tangleation of this one.  It has similarities to the official tangle fengle but does not have the S shape of the fengle arms and Spinstar is intended to be multi-layered.  There are so many tangles out there with all the great tanglers coming up with new ones everyday that it is hard to keep track.  Margaret Bremner, The Enthusiastic Artist (if you haven't checked out her blog I highly recommend it!)has started posting a disclaimer with her new tangles that I think I will adopt as well.  So if this name or this tangle has already been created by someone else, please let me know.  Thanks!


Keep Tangling!

4 comments:

  1. I love this pattern. It's "fluffy"? LOL. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one; makes me think of the blades used in power saws (I REALLY like power tools!) :-), even though I'm almost 62 and very much a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi- I can't find any link to sign up for your email newsletter. What am I missing???
    Hope you can help.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, I don't have a newsletter right now. I am doing a daily project and posting them on my blog that is keeping me pretty busy. Thanks for your interest!

      Delete