Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New Tangle: Hako

This is a tangle I discovered on a recent trip to Epcot in the Japanese Village.  There was a wooden box with a pattern I thought I had not yet seen in tangles.  It can be built one block at a time and allows for personal variation/tangleation.  I don't think it quite fits into the idea behind the grid (un)tangled as I first hoped, but I think it makes for a fun new tangle.  AND it easily allows the tangler to create depth within it as well with the aura'd boxes floating over the grid.  Give it a try and let me know what you think!






Happy Tangling!

5 comments:

  1. Super great...easy...beautiful and elegant with lots of chances for enhancing and changing. Perfect. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like this one - I'm drawn to geometric shapes - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your tangles. I can't wait to play with them. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great tangle!! I, too, am so glad & thankful that you share with all of us your awesome talent and beautiful works!! ~TANGLE-ON!~ <3

    ReplyDelete