Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Challenge: 65 Huggy Bear

This was a fun challenge.  I really like the tangleations and possibilities of this tangle.  Plus I just love trying new tangles.  Looking around for new tangles in the world is one of my favorite things to do on walks around downtown Indy.  The string for this tangle was actually inspired from a crest-like design I saw above a doorway on a walk this week.  I never thought to look for string inspirations!  

Tangles: Huggy Bear, Pepper, Bronx Cheer

Keep Tangling!

6 comments:

  1. Love your variation on HB. It is so different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would honestly believe a bubble arising in the center...a smooth Huggy Bear with gorgeous shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a beautiful Easter Egg on an exquisite platter. Nice detail in your tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very eye-catching! I love your variation of HB, especially surrounded by the peaks tipped with just the right amount of red.... It's lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to look for strings in the world around us. I am always looking for patterns but never thought about strings. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled. I really like your tile. The red is a nice pop.

    ReplyDelete