Monday, January 7, 2013

Project: Framed Zentangles


Leaving the holidays behind...plenty of time to craft and tangle ahead.  My first completed project of 2013 is this framed set of zentangles.  I had purchased the frame at Goodwill a long, long time ago and finally got around to sanding and repainting it.  I love this finish and I did it completely by accident.  The color is my current favorite and I happened to have a finished zentangle with a colored string sitting on my desk and I just knew they belonged together.  I have a few more projects in the works and will share them as I complete them.




The tiles without the frame


Keep Tangling!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this new take on framing tiles1

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great framed like this! Love what you did with the frame too.

    ReplyDelete