Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Challenge 171: Beads of Courage

The month of May in Indy is always a whirlwind of activities and takes me away from tangling and blogging.  I know its now the middle of June but after a week and a half of being sick I finally have enough energy to tangle again.  Laying around like a lump with no energy to even tangle is a really low place to be.  Well I am finally back and ready to TANGLE!!  Last night after teaching a beginning zentangle class to the most enthusiastic and wonderful group of ladies at a quilt shop in Anderson, IN my creative strength has come back.  I am so glad to be able to pick up and get back to tangling for this week's challenge for Beads of Courage.  


Happy Tangling!

6 comments:

  1. I love drawing and highlighting on Mid-Tone paper. Lovely tile. Glad that you are regaining your strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back among the "living creative" again.
    No good to feel punk. It is rainy and gloomy in the north woods of WI today and not even 60 degrees. It's hard to keep your spirits up in this environment too. The Zen in Zentangle can help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful how clear and in balance your tile shows up. may be after being sick, we see life more clear and know better how to appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you feel better by now. Your beads are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your beads!! So glad that you got some creative strength back so you can share this!! Lovely!!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2014/06/diva-beads-courage-challenge-entry/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to hear you are on the mend.Your work is beautiful and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete