Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Black and White Zendalas and more...

It has been a rough and interesting few days. First, my mom is doing well and healing...so I was supposed to fly home on Friday and then head to Orlando for a very much needed vacation. I was packing and bent over Friday morning to plug in my cell phone and SNAP - I threw out my back and was resigned to laying on the floor for the next 8 hours or so. Needless to say I had to cancel my flight home and rescheduled for a flight straight to Florida. If you have done this to your back before you know there is excruciating pain trying to move and do anything normal. Well I made it down to Florida and have been taking it very easy since I arrived. This has left some time for tangling. The first two tiles were done on the plane. Tangling is awesome for distraction from pain AND for those of us who dislike flying. The second tile reminds me of the plant from Little Shop of Horrors so I decided to name it Seymour. I don't usually name my tiles but it felt apprpriate this time.

When I was back in RI last week I had the wonderful opportunity to visit with Maria and Rick and I got to pick up some of the brand new black zendala tiles. I decided to do two matching strings one on the black and one on the white and use the same tangles. I think I like them both equally. What do you think? Black zendala tiles are available through a CZT - I highly recommend them for some super tangling fun.

Keep Tangling!





1 comment:

  1. I love these, especially the first square tile. I'm glad you are now feeling a little bit better in FL. I hope you are able to enjoy your vacay!

    ReplyDelete