Friday, February 6, 2015

Challenge 203: Athitzi

Hello?  Its me! It's been a while...had my computer crash way back in June and took a while to fix and well, here I am. I can't say I will be back for every challenge. I have been working at fixing up my Etsy shop and updating my tangle your own line of products. Any who, as soon as I saw the challenge this week it immediately reminded me of a fossil and I thought, tangle on a rock! I love tangling on rocks and it just so happened that I had one that was a perfect fit.  

Athitzi on a stone with white Sharpie paint pen


 

9 comments:

  1. The pattern and the rock are a perfect fit for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I have some rocks that I would like to do something with but have not had time yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Athitzi is 'made' for this rock. Good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Day, I am so delighted that I found your blog looking for Zentangles. I love it here! We are actually doing the whole rocks/stones and sharpies today :D Just wanted to let you know I did try to sign up by email 'click here' and it leads to a 404 Page Error? Is there another way to do this? Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeanine, so glad you like the blog. I haven't been able to give it the attention I want to lately and hope to be back soon. Thanks for letting me know about the error. I wanted to let you know that I have suspended my newsletters for now so the sign-up has been removed for now.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete