Sunday, April 10, 2016

Day 72: 365 Daily Project - New Shoes

Tangles: Cyme, Flux, Tipple, Fringe

How awesome is it that I get to buy a new pair of shoes because my project called for me to use shoes.  Darn :-)  I found these cute canvas sneakers at Target and decided to go with grey since I just wore out my grey Converse.  

I have tangled a a couple other pairs in the past but I never wear them. So I wanted to set out to create a pair  would actually like to wear. I was super happy to have my grey Fabrico fabric pen so the design was more subtle than a black pen.  I also repeated the same patterns on each shoe so they matched a little.  

I am pretty happy with these and plan to wear them when the weather decides to cooperate and be nice again.  





1 comment:

  1. Your gray "tenners" are really cool. I wonder if you couldn't design more and market to a shoe company. The gray on gray look is very sophisticated and edgy looking.

    ReplyDelete