Thursday, March 31, 2016

Day 62: 365 Daily Project - Dinner time!

Tangles: Printemps, Hollibaugh, Tipple (big and small)
From pizza to a zentangle.  The suggestion for day 62 was to use your dinner for your project.  I was feeling pretty sick on the day I did this tile and instead of going out to a nice dinner with my family I asked to stay in and order pizza. Any guess what type of pizza we had?  If you guessed pepperoni you are right. It tasted much better than this looks.  I do like the idea of the tipple floating over the hollibaugh but I think I went overboard with the white.  So as this daily project insists I keep pushing myself and trying new things and sharing both my successes and failures with the world. This is more on the fail side of the scale.    

No comments:

Post a Comment