Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Catching Up: Tangle Pattern Organization

I subscribe to the emails from tanglepatterns.com and love receiving the new patterns each week, but hadn't been able to find the time to add them to my organizational system. Yesterday, I took the day off and spent a large part of it getting caught up and adding to my tangle collection.  It was a lot of fun getting to try out the new patterns and recording the step outs for each one.  I am always so impressed by the new patterns people come up with and I can't wait to try them out.  It is so awesome to have this great community of tanglers who can connect from all around the world and share these patterns. 

I still have quite a few to go to get caught up but I think I put a good dent in it.   




Happy Tangling!

No comments:

Post a Comment