Sunday, January 17, 2016

Day 8: 365 Daily Challenge - Transform a book

Tangles: Snaylz trayl

Day 8 and transform a book.  I love working with books and have been making Christmas ornaments for the past couple years from old books and already have a plan for the ornaments from books for next year.  I have never done any altered books or drawn on already printed pages so this was a first for me today.  I found this tangle as soon as I opened up TanglePatterns.com this morning and saw it in the feed at the top.  Very fun tangle if you haven't tried it before.  

2 comments:

  1. Are you currently teaching anywhere in Indianapolis? Whenever I google for classes your name comes up, but never any class dates anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanda! I do teach locally but only have private classes scheduled at this time. A possibility might be a private 1:1 class or if you have a small group of friends that want to take a class together we can arrange that. You can visit my classes page on this blog and my email/phone is there if you want to discuss options. Thanks!

      Delete