Thursday, February 4, 2016

Day 26: 365 Daily Project - Portable

Tangles: Cyme, Tipple


Tangle: a funked up Printemps

I was perplexed about the suggestion of portable today.  Zentangle is designed to be portable so I wanted to do something other than just a zentangle.  I thought about throughout the day with no clue of what I was going to do.  I started digging around in my plethora of art supplies and found these key tags I have and thought what a perfect way to carry zentangle around with me - add it to my keys.  I chose a tab that is about 1 1/2 inches and tangled both sides with some simple patterns that I thought would be fun and stand out.  Covered both sides in a couple layers of Mod Podge and it is ready to go.  I think it is a cool way to have a zentangle on hand if someone asks about it too.  See you for another fun project tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment