Monday, February 29, 2016

Day 50: 365 Daily Project - Minimalist


White on white was the suggestion today.  Luckily I had accidentally discovered that white gelly roll pen will show up on something white when light is shines through it so I used this clear plastic cube to create a light box.  I used my iPhone light to shine under the paper as I drew on white paper I had cut into squares to fit inside the box.  I couldn't use tiles because the printing on the back of them would show through when the light was shining.  It was VERY subtle and it is not my greatest or favorite work but it was a challenge I was happy to try.  I do think the effect on a lamp shade is a pretty cool idea.

Tangles: Phicops, Tipple

Tangles: Flux

Tangle: Printemps

Tangles: Hollibaugh, Tipple

Tangle: Poke Root

No comments:

Post a Comment