Saturday, February 27, 2016

Day 48: 365 Daily Project - Make it Tall

Tangles: Cyme, Mooka, Phicps, Tipple, Mysteria

Trying to use tiles to make something tall that stands on its own takes some engineering.  At first I tried to build a house of cards out of tiles I had already tangled.  That was a quick fail of frustration and lack of patience.  I decided that setting a regular tile as the bottom and then using ATC tiles glued back to back with the corners bent out and stacked (and glued)  would give me a fair shot at creating a self-standing structure.  And it worked!  It is a bit wobbly but can be righted and will stand on its own.  I don't think I could have gone taller than 2 sets of tiles.  I like this front side the best, but in the interest of sharing this project, here's the back too.

Tangles: Cyme, Pepper, Fengle, Tipple, Printemps

No comments:

Post a Comment