Monday, February 29, 2016

Day 51: 365 Daily Project - Warm and Fuzzy...NOT

Knocking out two challenges with one project.  Yay!  Here is my project for today's suggestion and my "bling" project for this week's Diva's challenge. I love my metallic gelly roll pens to add bling to my projects all the time.   

To take something nice and turn it into not so nice? Yep, I can do that.  This isn't my first go around at this.  I have a very vivid imagination.  Not too long ago I pondered a card line of pretty cards but with messages that were a little different.  Imagine a heart with a nice and sweet message from the sender...
Tangles: Prestwood, 'Nzeppel, Tipple, Cyme

Looks okay, right?  Fill it in with something nice and sweet OR


Not so nice

11 comments:

  1. Ooh, brutal! But I do love your sense of humor - I would absolutely buy that card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it...beautiful tangling, and off-the-wall sentiment. My family loves that kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that certainly got a chuckle out of me. Splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo that's cutting! And yet i like it, what can I say?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I really needed that laugh today! To funny and a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful response to the
    Diva's challenge

    ReplyDelete