Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Day 31:365 Daily Project - A Path

Tangle: Namaste, Printemps (hair)

Writing today from the road.  I'm up in Northern Indiana, near Chicago to do some training for work.  Nice and quiet in the hotel room and a great place to tangle and wind down for the night.  The suggestion today was to create a path.  There are a couple things that came to mind when I think of a path.  First I thought of a labyrinth, and then I thought of the Eight Fold Path of Buddhism.  I really liked that idea.  I often read from The Dhammapada: The Sayings of the Buddha and thought this was a nice way to represent the idea of a path.  I am not so thrilled with the Buddha representation I drew but I do like the choice of the tangle Namaste for the background - I think it works well on a Renaissance tile.  Thanks for stopping by and see you back here tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment